



I cannot wait to meet our little guy for more reasons than one! I am SO uncomfortable!! He is a mover and a shaker so I'm not getting much sleep these days (not that I really have for several years now-ha!). It is increasingly difficult keeping up with Caleb and especially Zoey. While our c-section is scheduled for Wednesday, May 2nd, the Dr thinks I could go into labor as early as 3 weeks from now. It's so exciting and scary at the same time. All I know is this 40 year old body is ready!



The kids are all doing well. Caleb had his tonsils and adenoids removed less than a week ago due to years of breathing issues. While the surgery itself went well, the recovery has been challenging. Just hoping to see a dramatic improvement in the future.
Here are some random pics..








Caleb started soccer the week before his surgery. I love the pics I got from his first game. We couldn't believe how much he has improved since the fall season!! He was so focused the whole game. He even scored a goal! He loved having his idol, big brother Cameron, there to watch him. How cute are these boys?!?!

Cameron continues to make college visits. He is such an outstanding student, soccer player and overall person...it's no wonder so many colleges are interested. It's a very exciting time in his life. Can't wait to see where he will choose!!






Here the kids are with Byron's dad. Zoey can't get enough of her grandpa. We love having him over.
Looking forward to my next post...hoping to introduce our newest addition to you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment