Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 Months!

Look how mature my little man is getting!
6 months

5 months

4 months

He can sit up by himself with no assistance for about 15 minutes (before taking a dive). He now weighs 21 lbs and is 28 inches long. Only gained a pound in the last month but grew an inch. Thankfully, he's starting to slow down in weight gain (my aching back!). He's such a big boy-he wears 12 month clothes but because he's so tall, some pants end up looking like shpants (yes, I said it, shpants. Short/Pants). His babbling continues to get more diverse. He talks to us like we completely understand what he is saying. I love it! Da-da was his first word and yesterday he said his second word..Nana. My mom is thrilled. I certainly don't mind taking a back seat because I get to snuggle with my little buddha all day long. Every month offers something new. Now that he can sit up well, he likes to sit in highchairs in restaurants and loves riding in the grocery cart. We go to the park often since we've discovered the swings. This month he started eating solid foods, but he has not been that interested in them. But as you can clearly see, the boy isn't wasting away!

Look out Playgirl!

The word so many people use to describe Caleb is "aware". It is so funny to my how many complete strangers use that word when they see him. He really takes it all in. You can tell he is thinking deeply about it all. Here he discovered leaves for the first time. Of course, I had to stop him from eating one. :)
This is our Valentine picture. Sorry to disappoint all you fashion fans, but there are hardly any V-Day clothes for boys. We happen to have this and i thought the "Live in Love" theme worked. I think he's channeling Lenny Kravitz.

No comments: