Tuesday, July 1, 2008

9 Months!!!

Can I possibly get any bigger?!?!  Geez, louise!  I am at the point that I feel like I just may fall over if I don't watch myself.  I am constantly amazed that my legs continue to hold me up!  Other than being tired with a few backaches and my feet hurting, I'm feeling pretty good.  I don't get much sleep as I'm either getting up to pee about 6 times a night or simply from being uncomfortable and constantly changing positions.  Thank goodness I'm off of work!  I know this is my body preparing me for the sleepless nights ahead of me (but for different reasons).  The human body is truly amazing!  I go to the dr weekly now.  All is good.  She thinks the baby is about 7 pounds now, but I know that is a ballpark guess.  The baby's heartbeat is great.  It's been consistently in the 140's for several months now.  I feel so bonded to our little one as I can now feel exactly where it is-the head, the butt, the feet that keep wanting to poke out of me!  I cannot wait to meet our baby!!  Our official due date is July 24th, but both ultrasounds and the measurement they take each visit say that I'm a week ahead of schedule.  Time will soon tell! 


2 comments:

Gwynne Youngs said...

You look great! I know that it is a girl bc of the shape of your stomach and your face hasn't changed...no wide nose or dark blotches on your neck! You traveled to NY at 9 mo.?

The MacGregors said...

Amy, you are absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy this!!! Mom and Dad reported that you "were glowing"! :) I love you!